Thursday, September 2, 2010

For Phammy

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You wanted a Post
So I'll write one for you.

Phammy Bo Bammy
Phee Phi Pho Phammy
When people get sick
Their hands get all clammy
and they cuddle all cozy
In their favorite blue jammies
Writing up poems
For their favorite friends
Though I'm not really sick
That part was pretend.

I know my rhyme sucks
But you wanted a Blog
Cause you called me a shmuck
For waiting so long
To post something new
So I'll write this for you

Because Phammy my dear
You've caused me to fear
Your vicious sharp sting
And the pain you will bring
Should I ever slack off
And not blog enough.

So consider this one
A sort of trial run
Or a promise of sorts
For some bloggish reports
To be posted posthaste
If that is to your taste.

Because Phammylicious
Though your threats are vicious
You are also delicious
Which makes this an auspicious
Moment to declare,
HEY PHAMMY
You've splendid, cute hair.

:]]

No comments:

Post a Comment